Sunday, May 18, 2008

Heidi's Mom Here!

Wow what a gorgeous day for a Jog, in my case a power chair park day! LOL We got to park bout 8:30 am thanx Kristin & Mom for letting us follow you. I don't go to all Occupaws outings but it's a great treat for Ozzy & I to go! I love seeing all the beautiful babe's in training, and head honcho Dale!! I miss every dog that comes our way Hanna Nanna, Roxie (Roxanne), Hoochie, WyWy, Dually (Duey), Gilbert (Gilly), Bella (Belly Button), Buddy'os, Reggie. I think thats all. LOL

Today was so awesome I am very proud to be a part of this wonderful organization. Thanx to Marlene for seeing my girl in a way I didn't, she's sassy but full of heart. I have watched her grow with every dog. We shed tears when they go! Speaking of tears I shed some today for Nikki or with Nikki. lol You all are great!! Thanx to all for such great pups and I know it's hard to see em go if only for a few weeks. Helps knowing all the homes are loving ones. Sad to see Buddy & Bella go by no fault of their own. They both would have been great!! I hope both families get another pup! I think Fran & Tina got Moby, so that leaves Jeff & Lisa (hint hint). Be patient with Heidi please she's 18 and a puppy herself, between Marlene, Michelle, & I we'll get her there! Her birthday is same as pups 3-20 she has alittle of all their attitudes!

We got our big man back wooohoooo.....I love him so!! He hasn't let Heidi oughta his site! The rotation was fun & I feel Heidi learned allot. Looking forward to the future and all our Occupaws friends!

Thanx,
Norma & Ozzy

No comments: